Saturday, November 14, 2009

What are some good rgps like star ocean till the end of time, that aren't turned based for PS-PS3?

I love star ocean till the end of time and have all ready played Radiata Stories which was also very fun. So what are some more RPGs like these?

What are some good rgps like star ocean till the end of time, that aren't turned based for PS-PS3?
If your looking for a similar gaming experience like Star Ocean, try the Tales Of Series by Konami. Their newest game is Tales of Abyss. I love this game and it is one of the best Tales Games I have played.





Unfortunately, a number of really good Tales of games never made it to the United States. Though you can still play them with a Swap Magic tool. I use Swap Magic and because of it I can play the Japanese version of the Tales of Destiny Remake for PS2. There is also Tales of Rebirth (Some fans have told me this is the best Tales game ever) which is another Japanese import for the PS2 and has a full japanese to english translation guide available on gamefaqs. The translation guide for Tales of Destiny remake is still a work in process.





Anyway, I've played Tales of Phastasia (SNES), Tales of Symphonia (Gamecube), Tales of Abyss (PS2), and Tales of Destiny Remake (PS2).





I've also played Star Ocean 2 and Star Ocean 3. I liked Star Ocean 2 a lot more though.





Of all the RPG's I've played I feel these RPG were the best:





1) Chrono Trigger


2) FFVII


3) Tales of Phastasia


4) Tales of Abyss


5) Star Ocean 2





That's how good the Tales of Series is...most people in the US just aren't very fimilar with the series.
Reply:chrono cross (ps1)


the entire zelda series


paper mario and mario rpg are turn based but you have controll. when you attack you can push buttons at just the right time to deal more damage and its the same fi you are being attacked you can block if you hit a at the right time. its pretty good. its turn based but you still have controll.

Park Hotel Ahrensburg

No comments:

Post a Comment