Saturday, November 14, 2009

Voice Acting?

I have been interested in voice acting ever since I heard Beau Billingslea in Radiata Stories, and I was wondering if there are any college courses I can take, since I'm still in High School. I have a deep voice, but it's flexible(i.e. I can make it feminine), and I can real life act too. Lastly, I live in San Diego, CA so I was wondering if there are any casting agencies nearby. Thanks a lot.

Voice Acting?
Getting started in voice overs is sometimes a little daunting. This type of industry requires continuous training. http://www.voiceoverresourceguide.com/la... is a great resource site for finding training companies.





After training you can try to get on with an agency or try finding work on your own.





http://www.voices.com is an online casting site for voice talent. We rank at the top of searches for "voice overs" and get a lot of daily traffic of companies searching for voice over actors.





When you get a chance, check out both sites. Most importantly do your research and find out if this is a career you want to pursue.





Good luck,





Laurynda


Customer Care Manager


Voices.com


No comments:

Post a Comment