Saturday, November 14, 2009

Has Anyone played Radiata Stories?!?

Is it just me? I actually Enjoyed this game, it's somewhat underrated/overlooked, anyways did you enjoy it?

Has Anyone played Radiata Stories?!?
I, TOTALLY THOUGHT THE GAME WAS INCREDIBLE! THE FIRST TIME I PLAYED TOOK THE HUMAN PATH THE SECOND TIME A YEAR LATER TOOK THE NON-HUMAN PATH! IT'S, HIGHLY OVERLOOKED BECAUSE OF THE AMOUNT OF GAMES THAT CAME OUT DURING THAT TIME! I, PLAYED OVER 300 HRS. OF THAT GAME AND I STILL WANT TO KICK PEOPLE! NEVER, COULD GET ALL THE FRIENDS IN THE GAME! I, COULDN'T GET ERWYN OR ELWYN AT THE GUILD TOP FEMALE CHIEF AND THE BOSS INSIDE THE SECRET DOOR IN THE POOR AREA, I FORGET THE CREATURE'S NAME! I, ALSO COULDN'T BEAT THE FINAL FEMALE BOSS IN THE EXTRA'S AREA FOR BEATING THE GAME! HAD VALKYRIE AND EVERYONE AT LEVEL 99, BUT JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU GOT THAT GIRL SHE EXPLODES AND ALL MY PARTY DIES! IF, ONLY I COULD OF RECRUITED THE OTHER TWO TOP BOSSES! GOOD GAME!!!!!
Reply:One thing before I answer this question..


It seems that you've posted this question more than once.


Please, please don't do that.


All it does is makes people go in circles when they're trying to help other people!





Now, for the answer.


I enjoyed the game, but I didn't really like it.


I wasn't into it as much as I'm into other games.


No comments:

Post a Comment