Monday, May 11, 2009

In Radiata Stories, what sort of things does Jack say?

I need to write a short essay characterising this guy, but I don't have the game... done a bit of Wiki research, but it'd be great if someone who had the game could tell me the sort of things Jack says- or could quote me a bit of his speech... like, does he have a catchphrase? cheers x.

In Radiata Stories, what sort of things does Jack say?
Jack is an interesting character. He's your typical young adolescent: cocky, brash and trying to find his place in his world, but he's also headstrong and idealistic. I don't have any exact quotes, but he tends to make quick opinions about the people and situations he encounters ("this is stupid", "you're wrong") and most of the time he doesn't beat around the bush and lets people know how he feels. Near the end of the game Jack knows who he is and what he wants (to protect Ridley) and his dialogue reflects this; he tells Aphelion (the final boss) that he would rather save her than live forever.
Reply:Thanks Loz, this helped a lot... I don't know if I got the job, but you gave me ideas for the essay... Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment