Monday, May 11, 2009

Do u play Radiata stories?(It's a ps2 game)Do u know how to find that dragon that can be made into a medicine

I'm sorry But i forgot the name of the ridiculous dragon thingy,I'm even not sure that thing is a dragon?The only thing I now is that it can be made into panachea which is a medicine.And that dragon(not sure if that thing is a dragon)is in the Ocho Region.Please be serious and don't answer weirdo answers.I've been stuck there for about1/2 a year!!!!

Do u play Radiata stories?(It's a ps2 game)Do u know how to find that dragon that can be made into a medicine
Sorry you have been stuck for so long. Im sorry I havent personaly played the game but I did do some research. Here is a link to a web page that has walk through's, cheats/hints, and even message boards for that perticular game. I hope it may be able to help!





http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game...


No comments:

Post a Comment